Monday, March 31, 2014

THE VIEW

From Monica's Chair




What song always makes you want to dance?
-"Benny and the Jets" by Elton John... but only the live version.

If you were a type of shoe, what kind of shoe would you be?
-Probably most definitely a pair of TOMS. That way I can provide for a good cause, be super comfortable, and look way cute. The only downside really is that you can get pretty stinky.

If you could go on a date with any celebrity, who would it be?
-HANDS DOWN. NO QUESTIONS ASKED... Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. I've loved him for a majority of my lifetime, his smile just lights up my life. 

Do you have any phobias?
-Growing up. Oh wait, too late for that one.

What's your favorite saying or quote?
-"Find the wonderful in today". I discovered it on my first day at DV8 in the break room, loved it from the beginning, and almost immediately got it tattooed on my shoulder. So positive, so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment