Monday, March 10, 2014


THE VIEW

From Abbey's Chair





1) If you could shop at any store for the rest of your life, what store would it be?:

 I would shop at channel because her brand is such a classic look but she is always coming out with the newest greatest trends. 


2) If you could go on a date with a celebrity, who would it be?
Most definitely Ryan Gosling, I'm obsessed!


3) Have you ever wished you lived in a different time period? If so, which one?:
 I would love to have lived in the 20's. It was a time that fashion and hair really took a turn for women! I love all the bobs and short pixie cuts that made women come off strong willed but they always looked classy and sophisticated.


4) What is your dream car?:
Always have wished for a range rover



5) What is your favorite season of the year and why?:
 Fall would have to be my favorite. When the leaves change there is something about the colors that bring me peace and joy. The clothes and make up are always super edgy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment