Monday, March 24, 2014

THE VIEW

From Brittany's Chair



1- Have you ever met someone famous?
   Amanda Bynes is sadly the only famous person I've ever met. It was waaayy before she went crazy so it wasn't nearly as exciting to meet her then as it would be now. 

2- What is your favorite time of the year?
 My favorite time of year is the fall for sure! I love the cool weather and the fall clothes and boots and coats. And fall means that Thanksgiving is right around the corner!! 

3- What is your favorite movie?
  The movie I could watch over and over is "When Harry Met Sally" I love me some old school Meg Ryan.

4- Who is your dream celeb date?
   My dream celebrity date would be jimmy Fallon, for multiple reasons:
      A- He's a total babe
      B- He's super funny... Duh
      C- He's best friends with Justin Timberlake, so there would be a definite possibility that I could meet him too!! So that's like a buy one get one free!! 

5- Would you rather have a glam squad, a maid, or a driver every day?
  If I could have a glam squad, a maid, or a driver everyday I would have to chose a driver. I'm a terrible driver (sorry to everyone on the roads) and I could use the extra time in the morning to nap 

No comments:

Post a Comment