Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Name: Well my friends call me Cat. Or Can-Can. Candy pants. Dice. Like Can-DICE. But my name is CandIce with an I. Except for the first 18 years of my life. I was CandAce. 
Job title: Famous Owner 


Q: If I gave you an elephant, where would you hide it?
A: In my backyard.

Q: What is your favorite quote?
A: "I have enjoyed life a lot more by saying yes than saying no." -Richard Branson

Q: What is your favorite accessory?
A: Jewelry. I really am a jewelry freak. 

Q: What is your favorite part of your job?
A: The people I get to meet.

Q: What is your original haircolor?
A: Brown.

Q: What is your one stylist tool you can't live without? (besides scissors)
A: Probably a round brush! 

Q: What is your favorite Aveda hair product?
A: I think it's a tie between Phomollient and Air Control

Q: If you had to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
A: Yellowfin tuna in olive oil.

Q: If you had to choose, what song would you pick to be playing when you entered a room?
A: 'Best of You' by Foo Fighters

Q: What would I find under your bed if I looked RIGHT now?
A: All my wrapping paper and leaves for my tables.

Q: If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. Who would you choose?
A: Gwen Stefani

Q: What is the last movie you went to see at the theater?
A: Bridesmaids. 

Q: If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you want to play the role of you?
A: Gwen Stefani! 


it's always a great day to DV8!

No comments:

Post a Comment